Why Choose Sir Grange
Sir Grange is a successful product of these turf grass breeders, and has been catching the worldwide turf market by storm. Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient and water requirements. Sir Grange was originally developed for the golf industry but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn. Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark green leaf have seen it become the #1 selling Zoysia grass in the USA.
Sir Grange has a very high drought tolerance, can handle up to 75% shade, it is a very low maintenance turf but can still handle very high traffic areas.
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- Underwent strict R&D process from the worlds most successful turf grass breeders
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen then other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing then other common turf varieties
- High shade tolerance (needs only 3 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Can handle full sun
- High wear tolerance
- Can be mowed at a wide range of heights
- Self Repairing
- High drought tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- Weed & insect Resistant
- Comes with a 10-year product warranty
- #1 selling zoysia grass in the USA
Backed By Lawn Solutions Australia
With every Sir Grange purchase, no matter how big or small, you will be issued with a Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty Certificate.
This Certificate is to ensure that you are receiving genuine Sir Grange.
As a member of Lawn Solutions Australia house of brands, your purchase of Sir Grange will also be covered by our nationwide warranty. Contact your accredited Lawn Solutions Australia supplier now to find out how quickly you can enjoy a brand new Sir Grange lawn. Available exclusively through the Lawn Solutions Australia network Australia wide.